The policies on this page pertain to Individual Consumer Bike Sales Only
Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
Before Shipment: Customers may cancel their order before shipment (keep in mind orders ship within 1 business day or less), we will cancel and refund order fully via the same form of payment provided.
After Shipment: Customer can cancel their order but will be required to pay for the original crating and shipping costs as well as any return shipping costs back to our facility.
After Delivery: Should you want to cancel or return your order after products are delivered, whether and uncrated (or unboxed), the customer can request and arrange for return within 30 days from the date of receipt.
- Customer is responsible for comparable re-crating and return shipping costs to our facility.
- Products will be inspected upon arrival back at our facility.
- If there is no damage found, customer will be provided a refund* for the bike, less any unpaid crating or shipping charges from the original shipment.
- *If the product(s) is damaged, the customer is responsible for any repair or replacement services beyond normal wear and tear while product was in customer possession.
Request A Return or Refund
To initiate a return or order cancellation, email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference original order number and details with Return Request in the subject line. We will respond within 2 business days or less.
- For all new products, the full manufacturer’s warranty is in place and supported through Custom Indoor Cycles.
- For all CIC Certified Refurbished products, 6-month parts and 90-day labor warranty is in place and supported through Custom Indoor Cycles.
For any service issues, please email us at email@example.com.
Shipping Information & Policies
All shipping is done with third party carriers. We provide the timelines as quoted to us to you, our customer. These timelines cannot be guaranteed and are outside of our immediate control. We are committed to ensuring the best possible shipping timelines and delivery information to you.
- Shipping estimates are provided.
- We offer curbside drop off delivery only through our third-party freight carriers.
- Pick up is also available for residents in Southern California at our facility in Santa Ana, CA by appointment only.
Prior to delivery, you will be contacted by one of our select freight partners to arrange a delivery time. Please note that, due to the high value of the products we ship, we require you to be home to receive, inspect and sign for your equipment.
- In the event a shipment is refused without any visible freight damage, Custom Indoor Cycles reserves the right to charge the customer all applicable freight charges back to our facility in Santa Ana, CA along with a 20% restocking fee.
- In the unlikely event the product is defective, Custom Indoor Cycles reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product within (7) to (10) business days.
- For curbside drop off delivery, the product will be placed on the curb/sidewalk or top of the driveway. Drivers will not accept any different delivery requests than curbside drop off.
- Delivery address must be able to accommodate our freight partner’s truck; if not, additional delivery fees will apply.
- Freight partner will contact the customer and confirm a delivery window; curbside drop off deliveries with freight partners will take place Monday through Friday, from 8am to 4pm local time only; no weekend deliveries.
- In the event the freight partner has to wait for the customer to arrive, applicable charges will be charged to the customer.
- Change of delivery address after confirmation of original order will be charged the applicable change of address fee assessed by our freight partner.
- Additional freight fees will apply to delivery addresses in remote areas as well as for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
- For international deliveries, all of the applicable customs and taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- We cannot ship to a P.O. Box.
* Sales Tax is only applicable to customers residing in CA.
* Customers located in remote area zip codes may be subject to paying higher costs for shipping and any warranty work.
Although we choose the best quality freight carriers to support our product shipments, damage during shipment can occur which is outside of our control.
Please take the time to inspect the crate as well as the product within for any visible damage. Please note/comment any damage on the delivery paperwork prior to signing.
Custom Indoor Cycles must be notified within 24 hours of delivery of the product of any hidden/concealed damage otherwise not noted on the original delivery paperwork.
This statement applies to information collected about you by Custom Indoor Cycles
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site and for the purpose of doing business. However, we will not sell or provide your information to anyone, ever.
Online Payment Security
Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. We also use a secure payment gateway with Authorize.net that includes PCI Compliance. All data is encrypted and not stored on our server.
Questions? Contact us.